Tuition fees for the Master of Public Health will be the following:
- students coming from EU countries: official rate fixed by the French Ministry of Higher Education (registration fees 256 € per year for 2016/2017).
- for students coming from EU countries in the framework of Continuous Training agreements: 8 000 € per year (incl. registration fees 256€), if funded by an employer, employment agency or other funding body.
- for non-EU students (international cooperation programme) 5 500 € per year (incl. registration fees 256€), if self-funded, scholarship holder of the French government, or 8 000 € per year (incl. registration fees 256€), if funded by an employer, employment agency or other funding and scholarship schemes.
Tuition fees include:
- Enrollment in all the teaching units and modules
- Free access to library facilities
- Language course (for M1 students in the international cooperation programme)
- Tutoring and administrative support
They do not include costs related to accommodation, food, international travel and travel in Paris or in France, nor health and other insurance.
Once a candidate is officially selected, a first instalment will be required to guarantee his / her place in the MPH programme.
If you wish to see which scholarship programme could be useful for your studies, depending on your nationality and profile, you can find helpful information on the Campus France website.
French and European students
Social aids may be granted by the CROUS. Students must fill in the application file through the CROUS website (applications in French only).
Eligible candidates must be :
- Aged less than 28 years old at 1st October 2016
- From France or a European Union country nationality. If different origin, the candidate should be either a refugee in France, or living in France for at least 2 years and have his/her parents living in France as well.
For further information please consult the CROUS Rennes website (for general information)
For further information about the social aids, please consult the CROUS website, “Bourse sur critères sociaux” section