Tuition fees for the Master of Public Health will be the following:
- for students coming from EU countries and starting directly after Bachelor/ another Master: official rate fixed by the French Ministry of Higher Education (registration fees 254 € per year for 2013/2014, to be reviewed for 2014/2015)
- 8 000 € (incl. registration fees 254€) per year for non-EU students (international cooperation programme) or 5500 €(incl. registration fees 254€) for students self funded (students paying their tuition fees on their own).
- 8 000 € (incl. registration fees 254€) per year for attendees in a Continuous Training framework (with delivery of the Master degree after year 2) or 5500 € (incl. registration fees 254€) for students self funded (students paying their tuition fees on their own).
Tuition fees include:
- Enrollment in all the teaching units and modules
- Free access to library facilities
- Language course (for M1 students in the international cooperation programme)
They do not include costs related to accommodation, food, international travel and travel in Paris or in France, nor health and other insurance.
Once a candidate is officially selected, a first instalment will be required to guarantee his / her place in the Masters.
Please note that our school does not offer scholarships anymore starting with 2013 applications.
If you wish to see which scholarship programme could be useful for your studies, depending on your nationality and profile, you can find helpful information on the Campus France website.
French and European students
Social aids may be granted by the CROUS. Students must fill in the application file through the CROUS website (applications in French only).
Eligible candidates must be :
- Aged less than 28 years old at 1st October 2013
- From France or a European Union country nationality. If different origin, the candidate should be either a refugee in France, or living in France for at least 2 years and have his/her parents living in France as well.
For further information please consult the CROUS Rennes website (for general information)
For further information about the social aids, please consult the CROUS website, “Bourse sur critères sociaux” section
Other possibilities for scholarships
MPH Applicants may find here under some other possibilities of finding a financement. We will publish on this page all the information that we receive from our various partners, as soon as they communicate it to us.
As most of scholarship possibilities listed here under have a deadline in November or December of the year preceding MPH course start date, we strongly advise applicants to start applying to other financers as soon as possible.Back to top