Applications for 2015-2016 will start the 1st of December 2014!
If you need further information please contact the MPH team.
Please read carefully the general application procedure here under (valid for every session). We strongly advise applicants to read also FAQ page and instruction for applicants (pdf, 279 Kb) before applying.
How to apply?
- Step 1: Enter you personal details in the form displayed on the MPH Application Form page to create your account.
- Step 2: MPH application form ( docx, 93 Kb), fill it in and upload it with the required documents:
- Copy of identity document,
- Reasons for applying and career plans (written in French or in English),
- Curriculum Vitae,
- A scanned copy of the diplomas (minimum Bachelor for Master year 1 applicants) and the official translation in English or French,
- Official transcripts and mark sheets in English or French (or official translation in English from the candidate’s native language if not English or French) from all colleges and universities or any other institution of higher education attended,
- Evidence of language proficiency,
- At least two letters of recommendation (written in French or in English),
- Finally : submit your application. If you don’t click on the “submit” button your application will not be taken in account.
Please note that your application has to be uploaded online by the 28th of February. Only online application will be examined, please don’t send anything to the mph e-mail or mail address.
The MPH Selection Committees will examine all the applications by early March 2014, and you will receive an answer by the end of March 2014.
If you live in one of the following countries you must, in addition to your application on the MPH website, use the online CEF procedure
click on your residence country :
Algeria, Argentina, Benin, Brazil, Burkina Faso, Cameroon, Chile, China, Colombia, Congo Brazzaville, South Korea, Cote d’Ivoire, USA, Gabon, Guinea, India, Japan, Lebanon, Madagascar, Mali, Morocco, Mauritius, Mexico, Peru, Russia, Senegal, Syria, Taiwan, Tunisia, Turkey, Vietnam, Indonesia